Monday, February 10, 2020

Was Nancy Pelosi On Something During SOTU?

I debated posting because I don't have experience observing 79 year old women. I don't know what behavior is normal.

I decided to observe House Speaker Nancy Pelosi after noticing an expression on her face that reminded me of the facial expression comic Imogene Coca used when she wanted to appear dopey.

As I observed her behavior she seemed at times to behave as if  she was unaware of where she was and that  millions of people were watching her.  I  initially thought she might have been affected by alcohol or medication.

After she childishly tore up the speech I realized some of her earlier behavior was childish.    Childish behavior in a 79 year old might indicate a  problem.   Someone who knows more such matters  than I
do should  watch a video of Pelosi at SOTU.

No comments: