Wednesday, September 28, 2016

How Could Hillary Be so Stupid?

I didn't really think too much about how Hillary Clinton was dressed for the debate until a couple of hours ago.  Like most bachelors I don't think much about the significance of  women's clothing unless it's kind of revealing.

I thought Hillary's old lady type pantsuit looked vaguely inappropriate,  but didn't recognize that red is not a good color for the wife of a sexual  predator to wear to what is essentially a job interview.   Red is a color long associated with prostitution dating back at least to the fall of Jericho when the prostitute Rahab hung a red cord on her house to let the Israelis know not to harm her or her family.    Areas where prostitutes are sometimes called "red light districts"  because railroad workers would leave their red lanterns outside while taking a break.

Many women, especially those of Hillary's age,  seem to use the type of pantsuit Hillary wore like men use a t-shirt and jeans. I sometimes see women wearing such attire at Walmart.   I call her a attire a "pantsuit" because that is how it was described by one of the women helping with the broadcast    My first thought when I saw it was "why was Hillary wearing pajamas?" At the very least it looked like "comfort clothing" rather than something that indicated the person wearing it was serious about wanting a job.

Her clothing may be one reason I got the impression she was just there to have fun.  The happy expression she showed when she got recite one of her favorite catch phrases was almost childlike.  I previously published a post wondering if Hillary had Alzheimer's.  This type of inappropriate behavior would be consistent with that hypothesis. 

No comments: